Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime x86
If you have a program called "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime x86" installed on your computer, it could prevent you from installing the "Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime" that Cashbook Complete requires in order to operate.
What Can You Do?
Cashbook has also been designed to work using the "Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime", so you can install that instead.
- Click here to download the "Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime"
- You will be given the option to download either of these files:-
- When the download has finished, double-click the "accessruntime_4288-1001_x86_en-us.exe" file to install it
After completing those steps, you should be able to run Cashbook as normal. However, if the above steps don't work in your case, try the next steps.
- In Windows, go to your list of installed apps/programs, then uninstall "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime x86" *
- Download and reinstall Cashbook Complete. It should now be able to successfully install the "Microsoft Access Runtime 2010" automatically
* It is your responsibility to check that the "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime x86" is not required by other software on your system.