Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 (64-bit)
If you have a program called "Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 (64-bit)" installed on your computer, it will likely prevent you from installing the "Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime" that Cashbook Complete requires in order to operate.
What Can You Do?
Cashbook has also been designed to work using the "Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime", so you can install that instead.
- Click here to download the "Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime"
- You will be given the option to download either of these files:-
- When the download has finished, double-click the "accessruntime_4288-1001_x86_en-us.exe" file to install it
After completing those steps, you should be able to run Cashbook as normal. However, if the above steps don't work in your case, try the next steps.
- In Windows, go to your list of installed apps/programs, then uninstall "Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 (64-bit)" *
- Download and reinstall Cashbook Complete. It should now be able to successfully install the "Microsoft Access Runtime 2010" automatically
* It may also be possible to reinstall the 32-bit version of SharePoint Designer without any conflicts. It is your responsibility to check that the "Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 (64-bit)" is not required by other software on your system.